We get bored and feel unfulfilled in life when we neglect to do the things in life that give us a sense of meaning and purpose. When we carry on day-to-day in a mundane kind of way, with a sense that we are capable of bigger and better things, we get frustrated and sometimes have a difficult time even knowing where to start.
Are you looking for higher life satisfaction, healthier relationships, and emotional fulfillment, but feeling bored or unsatisfied with the way things are going? If so, we’ll take a look at what’s going on and develop a plan for moving forward that might include some of the following elements:
- Exploring greater career fulfillment
- Examining what it is that gives you a sense of meaning and purpose
- Finding ways to increase social connections and satisfaction
- Starting to do new things that add value and meaning to life
- Exploring opportunities for learning, growth, and personal development
- Challenging self-limiting thinking patterns that prevent us from making positive changes
- Identifying new ways to interact with the world and the people in our lives
- Taking a look at strengths and working through barriers and weaknesses
- Working through fears and anxiety about making change
- Creating goals and a plan for action
If you’re feeling bored or “stuck” and are considering starting counseling to move forward in life, you can send us a message or you can call or text 727-258-5231. Just give us an idea of what it is that you’d like to work on and we’ll lead the way from there. It’s easy to get started.