People often seek counseling to get unstuck as it relates to career dissatisfaction or difficulty determining a suitable career path.
Steps involved in the Career Counseling Process at Float on Counseling include:
- Identifying aptitude, personality traits, skills, and interests to help you choose a satisfying, suitable, and fulfilling career path.
- Exploring training and education that might be necessary in order to pursue a specific career path.
- Resume building: making sure you have a professional resume ready to submit to potential employers
- Learning job-search strategies
- Practicing interview skills
- Identifying and working through barriers to being successful.
To get started, you can send us a message or you can call or text 727-258-5231.