Rates for Counseling Services
Sessions for Individuals
We have found that our clients make tremendous improvements in their lives and relationships by focusing on their inner struggles and conflicts during one-on-one counseling sessions. We enjoy being a place where you can take positive steps for yourself in your life’s journey. We provide In-Office Therapy, “Walk and Talk Therapy”, and Distance Counseling.
We provide the following rates:
- In-Office Sessions: $120 dollars for each 50-60 minute session
- “Walk and Talk” Sessions: $120 dollars for each 50-60 minute session plus $10.00 to account for travel time and mileage.
- Distance Counseling via secure video: $120 dollars for each 50-60 minute session.
The rate you pay includes a great deal of value. Click here to find out why we think you should consider working with Float on Counseling, LLC.
Accepted forms of payment include:
- All major credit cards, such as: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- Health Savings Account Card
When you fill out initial paperwork, you’ll have the opportunity to put a credit card on file so that payments can be automatically made upon completion of sessions. This makes the payment process hassle-free.
Do We Accept Insurance?
We accept Out-of-Network Insurance. This means that if you have out-of-network benefits, your insurance company may reimburse you for a portion of your out-of-pocket expenses.
A Super Bill is a form we complete for you to submit to your insurance. Please contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment and use your insurance coverage.