You're right where you need to be to schedule your First Appointment. Once you're ready to get started, click on the "Request Appointment" button below. You'll be able to select the Therapist you want to work with and select a time and date based on their availability. If you're not sure who you would like to work with, you can click here to meet our team. Once you have submitted your request, we will review the request for approval. Once we have approved, you will be sent an email with a link to complete intake paperwork electronically. See information below for other things you might need to know.
If you'd prefer to call us, our phone number is 813-515-9602. You an also send us a message.
Here is some more information that might be helpful regarding what to expect
- Once you have submitted a request, all you need to do is wait for the Therapist selected to approve the request and send you an email with intake paperwork for you to complete electronically. Please complete this paperwork as soon as possible, as completing the paperwork and credit card form will be necessary to secure your spot. If you do not receive the paperwork for any reason, check your "spam" and other folders. If you do not see it, just give us a call at 813-515-9602 and we will help.
- If you have scheduled a video session, you will be sent a link on the day of your appointment. Click on this link to securely connect you by video to your therapist. We recommend getting set up a few minutes early in a private space. Use headphones if you have them.
- If you are scheduled to meet with your Therapist in the office, here are the directions for finding us.
- Session rates are $115-$125 per 50 minute session. We are not in-network with insurance but you may be eligible for a percentage of reimbursement if you have out-of-network benefits.
- See our "Frequently Asked Questions" if you would like more information. You can also feel free to call or email with any additional questions.