There are so many factors to consider when picking a Therapist that will be a good fit for you. If you've read our Services page and find that our specialty areas resonate with you and the issues you are wanting to work on, we're off to a good start. Other than that, we think there are a lot of reasons you should consider working with one of our therapists and we have listed them below. We strive for an excellent overall experience and believe that the value - in terms of what you get for the money you pay - is among the best in the community. Here's why.
- We provide a quiet, private, comfortable, and distraction free environment for Counseling Sessions.
- Our office is judgment-free. You can be comfortable knowing that regardless of your struggles, problem areas, or past experiences that we extend compassion and a non-judgmental approach. In addition, we are inclusive and work with all individuals regardless of race, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, ability, body size, or religion.
- We value your privacy and and conduct business strictly in line with state regulations regarding confidentiality. Aside from VERY RARE legal exceptions, everything discussed in our office stays in our office. We won't share your personal information with anybody you haven't directly authorized us to communicate with. Our email platform is encrypted and all records are kept in a secure HIPAA compliant electronic health record.
- We work with a limited amount of clients at a time and set rates accordingly so that you get the amount of attention and support you need for as long as you are working with us. We'll never be too busy for you.
- We make it really easy to get started and to get scheduled. All you have to do is make the first contact and we walk you through the simple steps to get started from there. Our initial paperwork process is convenient and can be completed electronically online.
- We allow for flexibility in scheduling and can usually accommodate changes in appointment time and date with sufficient notice.
- Between sessions, we are available via text or email to answer questions, reschedule appointments, or to deal with any unexpected things that may have come up in your life. In short, we make ourselves available and always reply as quickly as possible.
- Aside from the services you receive in our office, we often provide reading material and helpful resources that can be accessed and reviewed between sessions.
- We are small! You won't ever be waiting in a crowded waiting room for your session to begin.
- We value your time and we stick to our structured schedule. When we have scheduled to meet for an appointment, you can rest assured that you won't ever be left waiting.
- We highly individualize your services. You are unique and we develop a plan based on your unique situation and needs. Before and after sessions, we do work too. This involves reflecting on sessions, researching helpful resources, and preparing for the next time we are scheduled to meet.
- We offer a variety of services to best meet your needs, to include traditional in-office counseling, distance counseling via secure video sessions, and "Walk and Talk" therapy that takes place outdoors at a park, trail, or preferred location within a reasonable distance from our office.
- We make sure you get the help you need. If for any reason you move, have to leave Therapy, or need to see a different therapist, we'll make sure to provide referrals and to make sure you have the resources you need to get to connected to someone else.
- We provide a selection of coffee, tea, and water to keep you comfortable and well-hydrated!
- We are easy to find. Our office is located right on North Dale Mabry Hwy in the Carrollwood area of Tampa.
If you'd like a free phone or email consultation, you can send us a message or you can call/text 727-258-5231.